Butternut Squash & Shrimp Coconut Milk Risotto 🍛🦐🥥Sunday March 29th, 2020
Butternut Squash & Shrimp Coconut Milk Risotto
Servings 4 servings
- 30 g Parmesan Cheese
- 80 g Onion
- 300 g Butternut Squash, cut into small cubes
- 150 g Risotto rice
- 20 g Olive Oil
- 500 g Water
- 1 Beef Stock cube
- 20 g Coconut Milk
- Grate the parmesan cheese or place in your thermomix, 10 sec/speed 10. Set aside.
- Cut the onion into small pieces or place in your thermomix 5 sec/speed 5.
- Place in a pan with the rice and olive oil and fry for 5 minutes, or in your thermomix without the top 5 min/100°C/reverse/speed 2.
- Add water, beef stock, butternut squash, coconut milk and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring often, or in your thermomix 25 min/100°C/reverse/speed 2.
- Serve with parmesan cheese on top.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 371mg | Potassium: 333mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 8031IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 2mg