Tuna & Zucchini tart🐟🐣🐮Friday August 9th, 2019
Tuna & Zucchini tart
A recipe that is perfect in the summer, served warm or cold.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 tart dough
- 1 tin of natural tuna
- 1 zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 120 g yoghurt
- Salt & pepper
- Philadelphia cheese
- Preheat the oven (180°C).
- Wash and cut the zucchini into thin slices. Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain well.
- Beat the eggs, add yoghurt, season to taste, add some parsley.
- Roll your tart dough, spread mustard.
- Cover with a layer of zucchini, then add the well drained tuna, cover with the remaining slices of zucchini.
- Add the beaten eggs. Finish with some dollops of philadelphia cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Serve warm or cold.