Tuna & Zucchini tartFriday August 9th, 2019
Tuna & Zucchini tart
A recipe that is perfect in the summer, served warm or cold.Print Recipe
- 1 tart dough
- 1 tin of natural tuna
- 1 zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 120 g yoghurt
- Salt & pepper
- Philadelphia cheese
- Preheat the oven (180°C).
- Wash and cut the zucchini into thin slices. Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain well.
- Beat the eggs, add yoghurt, season to taste, add some parsley.
- Roll your tart dough, spread mustard.
- Cover with a layer of zucchini, then add the well drained tuna, cover with the remaining slices of zucchini.
- Add the beaten eggs. Finish with some dollops of philadelphia cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 242mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2mg