Figs & Feta cheese gratin🐑😳😸Tuesday August 20th, 2019
Fig & feta Gratin
A sweet & savoury recipe that can be eaten as a starter or as dessert.
Servings 4 servings
- 200 g feta cheese
- 50 g yogurt
- 50 g honey
- 50 g ground almond
- 2 egg yolks
- 300 g fresh figs
- Preheat the oven, grill position.
- Mix all the ingredients, except figs.
- Cut the figs into 4 pieces and place in an oven tray covererd with greaseproof sheet.
- Cover with the feta mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Calories: 333kcal | Protein: 12g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 26g