Spanish seafood rice🥘🦑🦐Wednesday October 2nd, 2019
Spanish seafood rice
A recipe that reminds us of paëlla, though quicker and easier to make.
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 30 g olive oil 2 tablespoons
- 80 g sweet red pepper
- 1 lemon zest
- 600 g water
- 1 tablespoon paëlla spice blend
- 220 g paëlla rice
- 400 g frozen seafood
- Put garlic, olive oil, sweet red pepper, lemon est, water and spices in your thermomix. Cook for 10 min/100°C/reverse/lowest speed. Mix forMélanger 20 sec/speed 6.
- Add rice, cook for 10 min/100°C/reverse/lowest speed.
- Add the frozen seafood, cook for 9 min/100°C/reverse/speed 1. Leave to rest in the thermomix bowl, season to taste, serve hot.