Apple & Lemon verrine🍋🍎🍨Saturday July 4th, 2020
Apple & Lemon verrines
The intial idea was to make lemon tarts... But in simpler way and for 2. And when you try a recipe that does not work, then you recustomize it as you can! So exit meringue you make a whiped cream. And as there is not enough lemon curd (sounds like they count their recipes quantities for dwarfs at momix!) you add some apple. And it comes without saying that you have ran out of speculoss so you replace them with butter biscuits. In the end you have a failed recipe that turns out to be actually very good! 🤣
- 40 g Butter biscuits
- 1 Lemon Zest + juice
- 35 g Butter
- 1 Egg
- 30 g Caster sugar
- 1 Apple
- 10 cl Liquid cream
- Place th liquid cream in bowl, and put all this in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Break the biscuits into crumbs.
- Place the juice and lemon zest in the thermomix and mix for 15 seconds, speed 9.
- Add the egg, caster suar and butter and heat for 8 minutes speed 2, 90°C. Then mix for 30 seconds at speed 10.
- Set aside and heat the bowl.
- Peel and dice the apples.
- Fry in a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Whisk your very cold cream until it holds together.
- Place your biscuit crumbs in 2 verrines.
- Add the lemoncurd on top.
- Add apples.
- Finish with the whipped cream.
- Keep in the frifge until ou serve.