Vegan Chocolate Mousse with AquafabaSaturday October 17th, 2020
Vegan chocolate mousse with Aquafaba
A great recipe with only 3 ingredients, to try even for non-vegan persons like me!
Servings 4 servings
- 200 ml aquafaba (chickpea water) (eau contenue dans une boîte de pois chiches de 540 ml)
- 200 g daek chocolate cut ino pieces
- 85 ml coconut or almond milk
- In a bain-marie, melt the dark chocolate with the coconut/almond milk.
- Beat the aquafaba until it creates a string foam.
- It takes longer than eggwhites, around 10 minutes.
- Mix gently with the chocolate. The texture should be quite liquidy. It then gets thicker in the fridge.
- Place in te fridge, for at least 6 hours.