Apple & Rosemary Focaccia🍎🌾Saturday March 14th, 2020
Apple & Rosemary Focaccia
Servings 5 servings
- 1 Onion
- 20 g Olive Oil
- 1 Apple
- 1 branch fresh rosemary
- 140 g Water
- 1 teaspoon Caster Sugar
- 12 g Fresh Yeast
- 250 g Flour
- Place the onion in your thermomix, mix 3 sec / speed 5.
- Add 10g olive oil, the apple cut into small pieces, rosemary, season to taste. Cook in reverse position 8 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add 25g water, sugar and yeast . Heat 2 min/37°C/ speed 2.
- Add 105g water and flour, knead for 2 minutes.
- Add the apples and knead for another minute.
- Place in a large oiled bowl, cover with a clean cloth, and leave for 2 hours in a warm place, or ideally overnight in the fridge (will develop more aromas).
- Preheat the oven (180°C).
- Place the dough in a mould. Push with your hands to spread the dough evenly.
- Put 10g olive oil, 10g water and a pinch of salt in your thermomix.
- Mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Using a brush, spread over your focaccia.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with cured meat and cheese.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 2mg