Mushroom, hazelnuts and roquefort cheese tart 🍄🌰🧀Sunday March 1st, 2020
Mushroom, hazelnuts and Roquefort cheese Tart
A savoury tart recipe that changes from the classic "quivhe "lorraine".
Servings 5 servings
- 125 g Wholemeal Flour
- 0.5 dl Hazelnut Oil
- 0.5 dl Water
- 1 Shallot
- 250 Mushrooms
- 40 g Hazelnuts
- 50 g Roquefort Cheese
- 1.5 dl Whipping Cream
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven (180°C).
- Fry the diced shallots in some olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms cut into thin slices, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Blend the egg with whipping cream.
- Add Roquefort cheese.
- Add the mushrooms, season to taste.
- Cut the hazelnuts into thin pieces, add to the previous mixture.
- Couldn't be any easier: Quickly blend tpgether flour, a pinch of salt, water and oil.
- Roll on a sheet of baking paper and place in a tart mould.
- Pour the tart mixture on your crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g