Butternut Squash Veggie Tagine🎃🥕🧄🧅Sunday November 15th, 2020
Butternut Squash Vegetarian Tagine
A light & healthy recipe that reminds us of North Africa!
Servings 4 servings
- Thermomix (pas obligatoire)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clive
- 20 g fresh curruma (or 10g in powder)
- 20 g fresh ginger (or 10g in powder)
- 70 cl water
- 2 teaspoons ras el-hanout
- 250 g corrots cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 250 g celeriac cut into cubes (1-2 cm)
- 600 g butternut suash cut into cubes (1-2 cm)
- 300 g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 200 g semolina
- 3 pinches of salt
- 3 pinches of gound pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- Place the onion, garlic, curcuma and ginger in a thermomix bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5. If you do not have any thermomix, cut into pieces.
- Fry 5 min/120°C/speed 1, without the measuring cup. If you do not have any thermomix, fry for 5 minutes in a saucepan.
- Add 400g water and ras el-hanout. Add the thermomix cooking basket and place carrots and celeriac. If you do not have any thermomix, place carrots and celeriac in salted boiling water and add 400g water and ras el-hanout to thee saucepan with the onions. Cook for 45 minutes.
- Put the butternut squash and chickpeas in the varoma, then cook 45 min/Varoma/speed 1. If you do not have any thermomix, steam-cook the butternut squash and chickpeas for 45 minutes.
- In the meantime, place semolina in a bowl. Add salt, pepper and ground cumin. Add 300 g boiling water, mix gently and leave on the side.
- Place all the vegetables in a dish with the sauce on top, with semolina on the side.