Tuna tabboulehSunday July 7th, 2019
A different style of tabbouleh!
- 50 g water
- 300 g semolina
- 30 g olive oil
- Harissa paste (according to taste)
- 15 leaves of fresh mint
- 15 branches of fresh parsley
- 10 branches of fresh coriander
- 80 g sweet onion (1/2 of an onion)
- 500 g tomatoes (5 tomatoes)
- 200 g cucumber (1 cucumber)
- 200 g sweet red pepper (1 pepper)
- 100 g tinned chickpeas
- 280 g tinned tuna
- Salt and pepper
- Mix water, semolina, olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Chop finely the herbs and onions.
- Cut the tomatoes, cucumber and sweet pepper into small pieces.
- Mix tuna and chickpeas, add to the rest, set aside for 30 minutes.