Pralinoise little treatsSaturday October 23rd, 2010
- 75g butter
- 1 egg
- 85g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 110g pralinoise (as shown on the right)
How to proceed
- Preheat the oven (180°C).
- Mix the butter (at room temperature) with sugar and eggs.
- Add flour, salt and pralinoise.
- Using a spoon, drop tiny portions of dough on an oven tray and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
This recipe is a little treat, as a consequence be treat-wise, do not have more than 2 or 3!
This recipe is not made of fresh ingredients, therefore it does not result in significant carbon emissions.
These biscuits are the perfect match to a delicate Sencha green tea…