Pear & Tonka bean light mousse 🍐🍧Saturday March 7th, 2020
Pear & Tonka Bean light mousse
Servings 2 servings
- 2 pears
- 120 g "petits suisses" or mascarpone cheese
- 1 eggwhite
- 1 g agar-agar powder
- Tonka Bean
- Cut the pears into small pieces, add the agar agar powder, cook in a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Turn into a smooth compote.
- Add some grated tonka bean.
- Add the "petits suisses" or mascarpone cheese. Blend well.
- Beat the eggwhites.
- Gently add the eggwhites to the pear mixture.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours.
- You can make the same recipe with any fruit: apple, mango, strawberries, pineapple, etc.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg