Pear & Tonka bean light mousse 🍐🍧Saturday March 7th, 2020
Pear & Tonka Bean light mousse
Servings 2 servings
- 2 pears
- 120 g "petits suisses" or mascarpone cheese
- 1 eggwhite
- 1 g agar-agar powder
- Tonka Bean
- Cut the pears into small pieces, add the agar agar powder, cook in a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Turn into a smooth compote.
- Add some grated tonka bean.
- Add the "petits suisses" or mascarpone cheese. Blend well.
- Beat the eggwhites.
- Gently add the eggwhites to the pear mixture.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours.
- You can make the same recipe with any fruit: apple, mango, strawberries, pineapple, etc.