Cauliflower egg nests for kids 😋Wednesday October 30th, 2019
Cauliflower egg nests for kids
A fun, healthy and easy recipe for kids that you can adapt with any kind of winter vegetable (butternut, celeriac, carrots, etc.).Print Recipe
- 600 Gg Cauliflower
- 300 g Potatoes
- 250 g Milk
- 60 g Grated Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- Nutmeg, Salt & Pepper
- Cut the potatoes and cauliflower into large pieces.
- Place in a large saucepan with milk, salt, pepper and some grated nutmeg. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven (200°C).
- Turn the cauliflower preparation into a mash, add the grated cheese and place in 6 greased ovenproof individual trays.
- Using a spoon, dig a hole in the center of each tray and place one egg in each.
- Bake for 10 minutes (the eggs should remain soft).
- Let kids decorate with olives, gherkins or anything eddible you might find to form a funny face. Have fun!
Calories: 185.44kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.91g | Protein: 13.89g | Fat: 8.73g | Saturated Fat: 3.96g | Cholesterol: 176.65mg | Sodium: 268.3mg | Potassium: 633.72mg | Fiber: 3.25g | Sugar: 4.27g | Vitamin A: 391.6IU | Vitamin C: 53.9mg | Calcium: 219.62mg | Iron: 2.9mg