Hids only! Cauliflower egg nests 👶🏻🧸🦛Wednesday October 30th, 2019
Cauliflower egg nests for kids
A fun, healthy and easy recipe for kids that you can adapt with any kind of winter vegetable (butternut, celeriac, carrots, etc.).
- 600 Gg Cauliflower
- 300 g Potatoes
- 250 g Milk
- 60 g Grated Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- Nutmeg, Salt & Pepper
- Cut the potatoes and cauliflower into large pieces.
- Place in a large saucepan with milk, salt, pepper and some grated nutmeg. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven (200°C).
- Turn the cauliflower preparation into a mash, add the grated cheese and place in 6 greased ovenproof individual trays.
- Using a spoon, dig a hole in the center of each tray and place one egg in each.
- Bake for 10 minutes (the eggs should remain soft).
- Let kids decorate with olives, gherkins or anything eddible you might find to form a funny face. Have fun!