Quince and goat’s cheese tartMonday October 21st, 2019
Quince & Goat's Cheese Tart
A recipe that is perfect in autumn to use quince in a savoury way.Print Recipe
- 500 g Quince (2 quinces)
- 1 Shallot
- 3 Eggs
- 100 g Goat's Cheese
- 100 g Yogurt
- 125 g Flour
- 0.5 dl Walnut Oil
- 0.5 dl Water
- Preheat the oven (180°C).
- Peel the quince and cut them into four pieces.
- Boil some water and pach the quinces for about 15 minutes.
- Mix the eggs, yogurt and shallots. Add some salt and pepper.
- Make the tart crust by blending together the flour, walnut oil and water with apinch of salt.
- Roll your pie crust. Place some pieces of quince cut into thin slices.
- Add the cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 341IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2mg