For sportsmen (and women) – Recovery cake🏃♂️🏂🚴♂️🤾♀️Monday August 19th, 2019
An easy to make recovery cake for marathons, ultra trails, etc.Print Recipe
- 2 yoghurts
- 3 yoghurt pots white flour
- 1/2 yoghurt pot brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 g fruits (banana, apples, pears)
- 1/2 yoghurt pot hazelnut oil
- 1/2 bag baking powder
- 1 lemon zest
- Preheat the oven (170°C).
- Mix all the ingredients except the fruits.
- Place in a cake mould covered with an ovenproof baking sheet.
- Add the fruits cut into pieces.
- If you like, add some chocolate chips; sesame seeds, flax seeds...
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 181IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3mg