For sportsmen (and women) – Recovery cake🏃♂️🏂🚴♂️🤾♀️Monday August 19th, 2019
An easy to make recovery cake for marathons, ultra trails, etc.
Servings 6 servings
- 2 yoghurts
- 3 yoghurt pots white flour
- 1/2 yoghurt pot brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 g fruits (banana, apples, pears)
- 1/2 yoghurt pot hazelnut oil
- 1/2 bag baking powder
- 1 lemon zest
- Preheat the oven (170°C).
- Mix all the ingredients except the fruits.
- Place in a cake mould covered with an ovenproof baking sheet.
- Add the fruits cut into pieces.
- If you like, add some chocolate chips; sesame seeds, flax seeds...
- Bake for 30 minutes.