This is a very quick & easy recipe, perfect for winter nights! Tested tonight with my cousin 🙂
Serves 4 – 40 minutes
- 500 g white beans (precooked or canned)
- 3 shallots
- 10 thin slices of chorizo
- 1 Kub Or (or any other type of stock cube)
- Black pepper, Espelette pepper, oil
- Preheat the oven (max temperature – grill position).
- Dice the shallots and fry them shortly in a bit of oil. Add the beans, cover with water, add Espelette pepper and stock cube. Cook for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the chorizo into small sticks. Grill them in the oven for a few minutes.
- Mix the soup (if needed, add some water). Serve in small bowls, with some chorizo sticks on top. DONE!