Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (6 Pers.)
– 400 g duck tenderloin
– 4 onions
– 4 garlic cloves
– 1 chinese cabbage
– 400 g Chinese egg noodles
– 1 piece of fresh ginger
– 1 handful of fresh coriander (or parsley)
– 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper
– 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
– 10 cl soy sauce
– Salt and pepper
– In au large saucepan, boil a large quantity of water with salt.
– Peel and cut into fine strips the duck, cabbage, onions, garlic and ginger.
– Cook the noodles duringg 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and cool down for a bit under running cold water.
– In a hot wok, add one teaspoon of sesame oil. Add the duck for a few minutes then set aside.
– Add another teaspoonn of sesame oil and cook the onions with apinch of salt during 1 minute. Then add garlic, cabbage, coriander and cook for 5 minutes. Add soy sauce, ginger and duck.
– Mix all together with the noodles ans serve.
This exotic dish needs a wine with spicy notes and supple tannis such as the Rasteau Château de la Gardine.