For 1 large pizza -serves 6 – 40 minutes
- 1 dough base pâte à pizza (my recipe here – click)
- 1 tablespoon garlic & lemon mustard
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 125 g mozzarella cheese
- 1 tin artichoke hearts
- 5 slices of Serrano ham
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- A handfull of Rocket salad leaves
- Some fresh Lemon Thyme and Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven at 200°C, non convention position.
- Using a paintbrush, spread a thin layer of olive oil on your dough. Sprinkle some fresh ground pepper and fresh rosemary. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (the dough must remain white).
- In the meantime, blend honey and ricotta cheese. Add some freshly ground pepper.
- Take the dough out of the oven, leave on the side. Rise the temperature to 250°C.
- Spread the mustard on the dough. Spread the honeyed ricotta on top. Top with thin slices of mozzarella.
- Top your pizza with the artichokes, cherry tomatoes cut in halves and ham. Add some freshly ground pepper, sprinkle some lemon thyme leaves.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add some rocket salad leaves and serve.